Tell Us Your Story
We want to hear from you.
Everyone has a story. Human stories are what we relate to; they’re what drive us to act.
When you tell others why you care about preserving New Mexico’s clean air, land and water, people listen. Your story can help us inspire others to get involved.
Tip: Focus on just one issue, and make it personal, as if you were emailing a friend about your experience. Need some ideas? Try answering one of the following questions:
- Why do you think New Mexico should invest in renewable energy and energy conservation?
- How would such an investment affect you and your family?
- What would make your community more livable–More transportation choices? Local jobs? What else? How would it change your life?
- Are you worried about exposure to dangerous pollution? Why? What do you think needs to be done?
- What does a healthy watershed look like to you? What do we need to do to ensure that we all have clean drinking water?
- Tell us about a time you contacted your legislator about an environmental bill. What drove you to act?
- Why are you proud to be a New Mexican?
Email your story to our Communications Manager Liliana Castillo at Liliana@CVNM.org with your name and hometown. We can’t wait to read it and share it. Thank you!