Help us to build a thriving, just and resilient New Mexico.
From collaborating on important conservation policy and legislation to connecting New Mexicans to the issues that matter, your donation deepens our work in the community.
Contributions to Conservation Voters New Mexico Education Fund, tax id 91-1982332, an organization described in Internal Revenue Code Section 501(c)(3), are tax-deductible to the full extent of the law.
Gifts can come in all sizes.
No matter the size of your monetary gift, it supports our work and your community!
- $25 helps defray the cost of meeting supplies and technology to connect and collaborate with partners
- $50 will purchase a week’s supply of N95 masks and hand sanitizer for our dedicated team to keep them healthy and safe during community engagement meetings
- $100 will help place letters to the editor in publications across the state to inform community members about key conservation issues
- $250 will help us connect community members across New Mexico with decision-makers
- $500 will pay for educational materials to help inform and engage New Mexicans across the state on climate and conservation issues
- $1,000 covers a long full day of engagement for our issue experts to visit with communities and allies across the state to inform and engage them with decision-makers.
Legacy Giving with The Farolito Legacy Circle
Lighting the path to a sustainable future for New Mexico’s next generations.
Legacy gifts made through a will or other estate plans will help ensure that CVNM and its family of organizations can continue to fight for clean air, protected land, safe water, healthy wildlife, and thriving diverse communities for years to come.